Friday, August 20, 2010

Planning/Resources/Problems

Today we are in the computer room and we are working on our assessments. Today i tried to start working on my slide for the presentation. Keithmae and Jo-raelene have completed there slide but haven't written the oral part yet. I also showed what i have started on the slides and put headings. Also today .. i learnt that the information i had already collected and put in my own words wasn't exactly right. So right now i am looking for more information to back up my information i had found. Although part of it was right, but not entirely. So i have set out to find out more information and the right facts. The post i wrote (this post), the information was not all correct. So right now i am re writing it, so that the facts are right and it's easy to understand. I am also working on my oral part of the presentation so i can talk about it into detail about whats on my slide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment